Work with us
We are a team of professionals who like to get the job done with a smile on our face.
We are focused on our employees professional and personal growth, whether you have worked in the disability sector for years or are new to the industry. Everyday we get to see the impact our work has on the lives of our participants. The work we do opens minds, opens doors and helps make the world a better place.
To be successful working with Spirited Care you will love working with people across the lifespan, from different nationalities and cultures.
You will love having fun, a huge smile and a can do attitude.
You will be reliable, patient and understanding, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Your ability to think creatively on your feet to solve problems is a great asset.
If you are interested in working as a Support Worker you will require the following:
– minimum of Certificate III in Individual Support or currently studying towards
– relevant ongoing university study such as Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Speech Pathology, Psychology, Social Work, Teaching or Nursing
– a current Working with Vulnerable People Card and National Police Check
– a current First Aid and CPR certificate
– a valid Drivers License and reliable car with comprehensive insurance